S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   teamgun Index du Forum » teamgun » RECRUTEMENT ET DESCRIPTION
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin
Point(s): 72
Moyenne de points: 5,54

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 11:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return Répondre en citant

เว็บ พนัน Sergio Aguero has reiterated his desire to return to Independiente when his contract at Manchester City expires.

The 29-year-old joined City in 2011, signing from La Liga side Atletico Madrid.

During his six years in Manchester, Aguero has been prolific and has become a legendary figure.

He has just over two years left on his contract at the Etihad and says he wants to head back to his first club when his time is up in Manchester. เว็บ พนัน

Speaking to Fox Sports Argentina, he said: "I always said that I would like to return to Independiente when my contract ends with City, which is in 2020. I am not thinking about that now. I am focused on finishing the season well and reaching the World Cup."

Aguero is currently on international duty with Argentina as they prepare to play Spain at Atletico's Wanda Metropolitano stadium on Tuesday, live on Sky Sports Football from 8.25pm. เว็บ พนัน

Lun 26 Mar - 11:52 (2018)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 11:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lun 26 Mar - 11:52 (2018)
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Avr - 08:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Serie A round-up: Juventus' lead cut to four points at top o Répondre en citant

sbobet asian Juventus saw their lead at the top of Serie A cut to four points after they were held to a 1-1 draw at Crotone and Napoli came from behind to beat Udinese 4-2. It was looking good for Massimiliano Allegri's men when Alex Sandro headed in a cross from Douglas Costa after 17 minutes.

But they were pegged back in the 65th minute when Simy scored with a neat overhead kick, and the home side held on for a point. Napoli found themselves a goal down after 41 minutes when Jakub Jankto slammed in a first-time shot, but equalised shortly afterwards when Lorenzo Insigne coolly fired home.

Udinese were back in front when Svante Ingelsson lashed home from inside the box but Raul Albiol's header from a corner hauled Napoli level once again. The home side went in front for the first time with just under 20 minutes remaining as Arkadiusz Milik tapped home after a loose ball fell kindly for him, and Lorenzo Tonelli added a fourth to make the game safe five minutes later.

Roma moved up to third with a 2-1 win over Genoa.

A composed finish from Cengiz Under gave Roma a 17th-minute lead and an own goal from Ervin Zukanovic early in the second half put the home side firmly in control. Genoa pulled a goal back just after the hour through Gianluca Lapadula's stunning long-range effort.

The game of the night came at Stadio Artemio Franchi as Lazio grabbed a 4-3 win over Fiorentina to move fourth. There was early drama as home goalkeeper Marco Sportiello was sent off for handling an attempted cross from Ciro Immobile outside his area. sbobet asian

Lazio also found themselves down to 10 men when Alessandro Murgia was dismissed for a last-man challenge and they conceded from the resulting free-kick as Jordan Veretout found the net. Veretout scored his second of the night from the penalty spot, but Lazio were back in it before the break when Luis Alberto scored another well-taken free-kick.

They were level in first-half stoppage-time when Martin Caceres powered in a header from a corner, but Veretout completed his hat-trick after a fine solo run to put the Viola 3-2 up in the 55th minute. Felipe Anderson levelled, collecting a pass from Adam Marusic and unleashing a fierce drive from the edge of the box and Luis Alberto snatched the winning goal moments later following more good work from Marusic.

AC Milan were held to a 1-1 draw at Torino, who missed a fourth-minute penalty.

Giacomo Bonaventura's superb curling shot put the visitors in front but Lorenzo De Silvestri nodded in from a corner. De Silvestri was sent off in time added on. Elsewhere, Atalanta's hopes of qualifying for next season's Europa League were boosted by a comfortable 3-0 win at Benevento, Duvan Zapata scored with last kick of the game as Sampdoria snatched a 1-0 win over Bologna and Mauricio Lemos took advantage of a defensive mistake to earn Sassuolo a 1-0 victory at Verona. sbobet asian

Jeu 19 Avr - 08:24 (2018)
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Avr - 09:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho challenges Paul Pogba Répondre en citant

sbobet24 Jose Mourinho has told Paul Pogba he expects "a certain level" of performance from him in every game. The Manchester United boss was delighted with Pogba's displays in the away wins against Manchester City and Bournemouth. While Mourinho does not expect Pogba to scale those heights in every game, he has challenged the Frenchman to eradicate below-par performances like Sunday's 1-0 home defeat to West Brom. "I told him after Manchester City that I am not expecting him to be man of the match in every game," said Mourinho.

"I am not expecting him to be phenomenal every match because that is really difficult, but to keep a certain level. That's the challenge, that's obvious. "Has he done that in recent games? He was phenomenal against Manchester City, not good against West Brom, and again phenomenal against Bournemouth. "Against Manchester City, you have the two goals and people say 'wow, super decisive' but I think he played even better against Bournemouth. Since minute one he was even more consistent, more in control of the game. He was really good." sbobet24

Mourinho also denied he is frustrated with Alexis Sanchez's form since joining United from Arsenal in January, and believes it will take until next season before he rediscovers his best form. "(It's) the reason I am not a big fan of the January market but it was an opportunity we didn't want to lose," he said. "The deal was to be done then or probably never, and we decided to do it."I was not expecting Alexis to arrive and immediately become the player we know he can be. "I know next season he will be more Alexis than he is now." sbobet24

Sam 21 Avr - 09:29 (2018)
Auteur Message
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 13:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return
Aujourd’hui à 13:41 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   teamgun Index du Forum » RECRUTEMENT ET DESCRIPTION

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation